DOUBLE BIRTH!!!!!!!!

MOOD: ??



Well, im not sure how to start with this one....so I guess ill start from the beginning....lol
Ok, so, I got a new wife...
She then had a child....BY HERSELF! And because it was ALL HER, well, to put it nicely IT WAS HIDEOUS!!! So as soon as she named the disgusting thing, Hephaestus, she threw it off Olympus in her shame!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Then, the weirdest thing happened, my head started hurting even more, and it almost felt like there was something in there trying to escape, so, I said to Hephaestus; "You may return to Olympus if you crack open my skull to let out the source of the throbbing pain!"

And, well, it actually worked!! ahahahahaha!! the pain is GONE!! Being a natural blacksmith, he totally spilt open my head and out popped my BEAUTIFUL daughter, the goddess of wisdom and war!!


I haven't quite decided what to name her yet though, as I cant consult her mother Metis for obvious reasons (lol) but im tossing up between Athena, Athene, Tritogeneia and Atrytone....

So, at the end of the day:
Have a child without me = abomination
Have a child with me = perfection

Heheheheheheeeee, I totally gave birth out of my head!!

~ Zeus xx

3 comments:

  1. I didn't toss him out because of shame!! My son is perfectly fine, just as good, if not better than your daughter in fact!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you throw him over the edge of Olympus then?? Too in love with his UGLINESS for your own good???

      Delete
    2. No, i was simply teaching my little bird to fly! Sometimes, they need a little help to leave the nest...
      Or in your case, they need MY SONS help, to leave your HEAD!!!

      Delete