I WUV MY BOLT

MOOD: Happy

 
You know, I never really did acknowledge the makers of my fabulous lightning bolt, my  
signature weapon, my eternal accessory. So after completely whipping my dad and Typhon so long ago, punishing unfaithful humans and using it to get the attention of plenty of women, I need to remind the Cyclopes how great they are for forging such a masterpiece!
It isn't often a god as awesome as I, thank others, but in this case, despite you insolence, inhumanity and general uncivilised nature, I totally love you big little guys!!
We formed and Alliance once and I've had my trusty bolt ever since, allowing me to be a total NINJA of AWESOMENESS!!!
 

So, thanks Cyclopes, for everything ;)



~ Zeus xx 

10 comments:

  1. Umm, you're welcome....but please don't wink, you make it sound sexual

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to thank you guys that's all!

      Delete
    2. ...for your services... ;)

      Delete
    3. Dude, on behalf of all the Cyclopes...just don't...

      Delete
    4. ok ok....I just really enjoyed what you did for me... ;)

      Delete
    5. Does everything have to be sexual with you?!

      Delete
    6. ...hehehe sexual.... I don't know what you mean... ;)

      Delete
    7. Something is seriously wrong with you..

      Delete