Im SEXY and I know it!

MOOD: Joyous


Just thought id do some selfies....yup....coz im just that cool! ;)







I call this one.....

BROODING



















This one is;

Great, sexy man looking off into the distance...








Below, I really tried to encompass my more intelligent side....I call them, THE THINKER....










 
 
 

Capturing my more sexual side, I took this one....take note of my seductive stare and the playful positioning of the sheet....












Lastly, I just dressed it up a bit really....everyone knows how women go crazy with a man in a suit.... ;)













~ Zeus xx









 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. WTH.... You never cease to amaze.... and not in a good way! *sigh* I will never understand you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Zeus, you sexy and mighty God. Your mighyness never fails to amaze me. You are so divine, so Electric. The way you attract me makes you so magnetic. I love you unconditionally, Lord Zeus, you make my little world light up with your sweet strong lightning bolts. O Lord Zeus, I am in love... with you~������������⛈��⚡����

    ReplyDelete