I THINK I FOUND MY SPECIAL SOMEONE!!!

MOOD: in LOVE..... <3


WOW! I'm just like.... *sigh* ....omg..... she is sooooooo perfect..... I saw her and just knew, yeah, I totally knew she was the one for me.....
Just LOOK at her...she sure is something alright....
You must be wondering, who is this fabulous creature whom has stopped my heart and set alight the most beautiful fire within my soul.....
hehehehehe......METIS.... her name is Metis, and we are to be wed immediately!
Oh how I do adore you my Metis, nothing shall ever come between us.....!!! I am completely head over heels for my fair faced and lovely haired Metis....my wise, magical Metis.... forever and always, my lovely!! xo
 
 
~ Love-Struck Zeus xx

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, ummm how do i put this....look, Earth and I were thinking that maybe this isn't the best idea...maybe, you should just, say, turn her into a fly or something and move on...i guess what I am trying to say is, this relationship is a mistake...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! I found someone special, and I love her... There is no way she and I will ever be apart, so why cant you just be happy for me :(

      Delete
    2. FINE....as long as you two dont try and reproduce or anything it should be fine...

      Delete
    3. ...ha ha ha...yeah about that.... it may kinda be a bit late now....

      Delete
    4. how hard is it to keep it in your pants?!

      Delete
    5. *chuckle* well that's just it isn't it....it IS too hard to keep it in my pants.... hehehe ;)

      Delete
    6. urgh, this is no time for jokes.... no one else is to rule but you...seriously, this NEEDS to be DEALT WITH...

      Delete
    7. sheesh, calm you farm! what's the worst that could happen anyway?! she gets pregnant and has a child that threatens my power?! hahahaha, don't think so! :P

      Delete
    8. why does everyone keep doing that to me?!

      Delete