TITANOMACHY!!!

MOOD: POWERFUL!!! and excited ;)


Ok, that took a TAD longer than expected, but thanks to everyone who pitched in, the war against the titans is OVER!! Ahahahahaaaaa
I AM VICTORIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! I alone, shall be the sole ruler over EVERYTHING!!!!! Take THAT Cronos!!!! :D

....unfortunately, we kinda cant kill the titans though, as yup, you guessed it, they're kinda immortal, and, they aren't all that keen on sitting idly by and watching their kids take over....I guess that one kinda slipped my mind when I was planning the whole thing...my bad.... but its ok, I solved the problem in the end!! I banished them all to TARTARUS!!! Hehehehehe, man, im like soooo totally good at all this!!! lol!

All this power is suddenly making me kinda....excited....now all I've got to do is get myself a cute lass! ;) ....if you know what I mean.... hehehehe ;)



~ Zeus xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh i sure DONT HOPE your OWN OFFSPRING dont treat you are harshly as you treated you POOR OLD dad here.....

    ReplyDelete