Hungry For Something Else!

MOOD: Grrrrr! ;)


Just met the lovely Io... now SHE is something ELSE!!
She invited me back to hers later (she cant come to mine for obvious reasons: wife and the fact my place just happens to be the realm of the gods)....
Unfortunately, I think Hera is getting a bit suspicious....so I actually turned Io INTO SOMETHING ELSE....a heifer... you know, I thought id mix it up a little.... and she still has the most beautiful eyes! :)

Heheheheheeee.... so I'll cya later baby! Hera never has to know! ;)

ILY BABE!

~ Zeus xx

15 comments:

  1. I sooooo cant wait *mooo* ily ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you actually think i don't know what ily means?? or what you are up to??

      Delete
    2. oh, my darling, whatever do you mean?! up to! hahahaha don't make me laugh! Io is just my new friend, and ily means I Love Yoghurt! What else does it mean? Is there some other use of the word ily which I am unaware of?
      ahahahaha..... like IM 'up to' anything..... hahaha ha ha haaaaaa.....

      Delete
    3. You know what?! I am getting REALLLLY sick of all this. You lie, you cheat, you make me out to be a fool! Well, if there IS NOTHING going on between you too, then im sure you wont mind if she meets a new friend then....say, a sweet little Gadfly?!

      Delete
    4. yeahhh...this isn't going to end well is it?

      Delete
    5. Hey, just wondering if you could point Io in my direction when she starts her wander....it just, you know, she may give birth to my deliverer...that's all....

      Delete
    6. ...so what neither of you are talking to me?!

      Delete
    7. no?? ok....i'll take that as a no.....

      Delete
    8. ...neither of you have any idea how hard it is to post a comment when your bound to a rock....total waste of effort it seems...

      Delete
    9. ....still no reply?!
      whatever, ill just wait for Io, she's bound to pass me eventually...

      Delete
    10. ...you know marriage sucks when your wife keeps interfering in all your other relationships....

      Delete