Lovely Leto!

MOOD: Happy!!!!


A bit of a while ago now I saw the most lovely and beautiful woman ever! I was totally in a trance, and so I said to her "Oh lovely little Leto, will you be mine!" and so I told her just how beautiful she was, to which she replied "oh no, im very plain really, it just the light...honest"

And so I sang to her, What Makes You Beautiful by my all time fav band!! Its her fav band too.... though she seemed a little surprised when I said how much I loved 1D...im not quite sure why though...

 
 
...I totally rocked the song! I did think about Im Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO, or Tonight Im Loving You by the most attractive man with the hardest name in the world to spell (so lets just spell his name enruierquay eglashicious just to make sure it is completely wrong...) ...  but I felt these songs wouldn't have had the same effect....
 
Anyway, I just found out that she's having twins!!!! Only one encounter, man am I good ;)
 
heheheheheheheeeeee
 
~ Zeus xx


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WHEN were you planning on telling ME, your WIFE!?!?!?!?

      Delete
    2. ummm....yeahhh...well, this is kinda awkward now isn't it...

      Delete
    3. Oh, no, now IM going to make it awkward!!
      I hereby ban this Leto from giving birth on terra-firma!! So you may not give birth to your children, on the mainland, or any island at sea!

      Delete
    4. HA! I'd like to see Leto give birth now!!! Oh wait, that's right.....SHE CANT!!! XD

      Delete